Dreams...(?)


When i was at Mc wif my frens yesterday, we were chatting abt our future,dreams and meaning of life.
Everyone have different dreams , some big and some small. Some ppl juz want to be taxi driver and some want to be engineer. " wat is ur dream , KuanCheng?" huafei looked at me.
I had think abt the answer for a long time. "well," i said."At first i wanted be polite but i gave up it when i was wearing spects. Then now i want to study psychology but want to be a business man."
Business man ...Hmm... i agree it is quite a unclear job... In fact , reason to be a business man is I want to earn alot of money for my parents and family...
I think i can survive without money i think i'll be a psychologist bah...

everyone have dreams but most of us cannot complete them .... How can the world so cruel....

However u still nid a dream because it can be ur propose of life or a destination of ur future....


Sunday, February 24, 2008
.: KuanCheng :. @ 7:56:00 pm